• Bath Time! by Sandra Boynton
• Boo Hoo Bird by Jeremy Tankard
• The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers by Stan Berenstain and Jan Berenstain
• Does a Lion Brush? by Fred Ehrlich
• Good Egg by Barney Saltzberg
• Gregory, the Terrible Eater by Mitchell Sharmat
• Have You Seen My Potty? by Mij Kelly and Mary McQuillan
• Healthy Snacks by Schuh and Mari
• It's Time to Sleep in Your Own Bed by Lawrence E. Shapiro
• Katie Caught a Cold by Charlotte Cowan M.D.
• Max Goes to the Doctor/Max va al doctor by Adria F. Klein
• The Monster Health Book: A Guide to Eating Healthy, Being Active & Feeling Great for Monsters & Kids! by Edward Miller
• Mother Goose Manners by Harriet Ziefert and Pascale Constantin
• My Daddy Is a Pretzel: Yoga for Parents and Kids by Baron Baptiste
• My Food Pyramid by DK Publishing
• Oliver’s Fruit Salad by Vivian French
• Once Upon a Dragon: Stranger Safety for Kids (and Dragons) by Jean Pendziwol
• Peeper Has a Fever by Charlotte Cowan M.D.
• Please, Baby, Please by Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
• The Potty Train by David Hochman, Ruth Kennison, and Derek Anderson
• Sadie's Sore Throat by Charlotte Cowan M.D.
• Scaredy Squirrel by Melanie Watt
• Shhhhh! Everybody's Sleeping by Julie Markes
• Spoon by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
• Vera Goes to the Dentist by Vera Rosenberry
• Zack At The Dentist by Jonathan London and Jack Medoff
• Clifford's Bathtime by Norman Bridwell
Check out Festivals and Events happening in January around the state. There are several chilly winter runs this month—perfect for whole families to walk or run together to stay active and healthy. Here are several that will be in January:
Talking Book Services
The South Carolina State Library’s Talking Book Services is a free service for all South Carolinians, regardless of age, who are unable to read or use standard print materials as a result of temporary or permanent visual or physical limitations. More information is available at the SC State Library (contact 800-922-7818 or 803-734-4611). Deaf and hard of hearing individuals should dial 711-734-4611.
Certified SC Grown
The Certified South Carolina program is a new, exciting cooperative effort among producers, processors, wholesalers, retailers, and the South Carolina Department of Agriculture (SCDA) to brand and promote South Carolina grown and produced products.
Our goal is for consumers to be able to easily identify, find, and buy South Carolina products. Look for the Certified South Carolina logo in your supermarket, roadside market, community, or state farmers market or wherever you shop and remember to Buy South Carolina because Nothing's Fresher. Nothing's Finer.
Big Green Rabbit - Kids can learn fun dance moves, watch videos, and sing songs—all related to helping make better, healthier choices about themselves.
Cooking With Your Kids - Kids can learn science, math, culture, and healthy eating habits, all while having fun in the kitchen!