Handwashing Song from the New Mexico School Health Manual
Find trustworthy information in Spanish that can help you keep you and your family safe, healthy, and prepared!
Be Clean & Well!
Get Your Rest
Just For Kids
Just For Parents
- Call 211 – Busque O llame 2-1-1 gratuitament pare servicios in Virginia
- Office of Minority Health Resource Center - 1.800.444.6472
- Su Familia Helpline 1.866.783.2645
Su Familia offers Hispanic consumers free reliable and confidential health information in Spanish and English and helps navigate callers through the health system.
- New Link La Línea Nacional Prenatal Hispana, 1.800.504.7081
The National Hispanic Prenatal Helpline (NHPH) focuses on addressing barriers to receiving prenatal care services among Hispanics by providing access to culturally and linguistically proficient services and information.
- Virginia Department of Health – Virginia WIC Program
WIC stands for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children. The Program provides nutrition education, breast feeding promotion and support, supplemental nutritious foods, counseling at WIC clinics, and screening and referrals to other health, welfare, and social services.